BANGKO SENTRAL NG PILIPINAS (PHILIPPINES)
The Central Bank of Philippines needed a Time Attendance system that’s able to accurately record and manage employees within the premises. Jakin ID catered for them and provided them the following solutions:
- Jakin ID Fingerprint and Smart Card units were deployed.
- Network ready with built in RJ-45 LAN connectivity allows multiple site installations (scalability) with unified data synchronisation that reduces administration time and unnecessary additional costs.
- Event logs are pooled using Jakin ID’s embedded web based technology for easy remote administration and work management.
- Jakin ID’s web based technology allows administrators to configure settings using a standard web browser of their chosen platform such as Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
- Third party software integration allows customisable Time Attendance software using components of the Jakin ID SOAP SDK.
- Transaction logs gathered from the Jakin ID terminals are processed by TA software to generate employee reports and payroll calculations when needed on demand.