GOVERNMENT OF MACAU
Following the handover to the PRC in 1999, the Government of Macau controls and administer key issues within the region, ranging from public transport, education, local legislation and economic & public finances.
- Approximately over 2000 people working for the Government of Macau, they required a Time Attendance & Access Control system.
- Needs to be compatible with their current payroll software.
- Capable of capturing photos of each user when a transaction is made.
Solutions provided by Jakin ID:
- Multiple Jakin ID Combination units with Biometric Fingerprint & Smart Card Technology installed for different departments such as the treasury and cultural dept.
- Built in CMOS camera in Jakin ID terminals fits the Governments requirements of photo capturing for each user to match against existing employee database.
- Jakin ID Agent implemented connecting on IP Network to their central database.
- All units are connected with primary and secondary formats.
- Jakin ID Sync allows synchronisation of event logs to all the units on site saving time against individual enrolment on each terminal.
- Jakin ID TA Software allows easy management of user event logs and photo snapshots of each transaction.
Overall the Government of Macau was pleased to see how easily Jakin ID’s Time Attendance and Access Control solution was able to fit into the their existing system infrastructure, virtually requiring no changes to their existing backend software platform as a result which enables them to save time and costs from potentially having to install a completely new system and having to retrain its staff as a result. As a result the Macau Government highly recommends our Jakin ID solution to others.