HSBC BANK (EGYPT)
HSBC (Hong Kong Shanghai Banking Corporation) is one of the World’s largest banking groups and the World’s 6th largest company according to composite measure of Forbes. Initially started its banking operations in Asia, the group has expanded its presence across the World to cater a wide range of customer needs from financial lending, investments, insurance and savings.
HSBC Bank Egypt required a robust Access Control and Time Attendance system that can cater hundreds through their 40+ strong network of branches. With the large amount of user transactions that is on hand, HSBC Bank Egypt needed assurance of an all-in-one system that can cope with the stringent usage demands required by the bank.
Jakin ID was entrusted by HSBC Bank Egypt to deliver a capable system and provided them the following solutions:
- Up to 100 Jakin ID HID Proximity Smart Card based systems with 3000 user capacity installed at over 40 branches of HSBC Bank Egypt.
- Network ready with built in RJ-45 LAN connectivity for scalable deployment.
- Register the devices with the HQ AMS server to manage the devices centrally at one back-end database.
- Event logs are pooled using Jakin ID’s embedded web-based technology for easy remote administration and work management.
- Jakin ID’s web-based technology allows administrators to configure settings using a standard web browser of their chosen platform such as Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
- Third party software integration allows customisable functions of their TMS via AMS SOAP/API.
The units were installed and deployed successfully over many of HSBC Bank of Egypt’s network branches. HSBC Bank of Egypt was able to take advantage of Jakin ID’s innovative technologies and was pleased with the results that the Jakin ID systems delivered their requirements.
The implementation of ACTAtek and AMS management solution for both access control and workforce management instead of two separate access control systems and time clocks save purchasing, operational and maintenance costs for HSBC.