SQUARE PHARMACEUTICALS LTD (BANGLADESH)
SQUARE Pharmaceuticals Limited is the largest pharmaceutical company in Bangladesh and has been continuously in the 1st position among all national and multinational pharmaceutical companies since 1985.
SQUARE Pharmaceuticals Limited requires both Time Attendance and Access Control system that can meet their security needs, and cater for their 1200+ employees’ payroll at the factory. Their main requirements were:
- The system must be robust and withstand the tough conditions in the factory.
- Needed the system to be compatible with their existing Oracle database on server.
- Time Attendance and Employee Hours Shifting. Each worker is required to log in/out for the shifting hours and all the data direct to their server for HR use.
- The Access Control system must be able to restrict employees’ access to certain locations’ devices only.
Jakin ID addressed their requirements by implementing the following solutions:
- Multiple Jakin ID Combination Models with Fingerprint, Smart Card & CMOS Camera were registered with the AMS.
- Jakin ID terminals are “Network Ready” with TCP/IP LAN connectivity and IP Addressing for web base remote access.
- IP65 Certified Units for resistance to harsh conditions.
- Collection of data logs via AMS database configured with connectivity to the existing Oracle 11i Database.
With the Jakin ID all-in-one system in place, SQUARE Pharmaceuticals found the Jakin ID terminal easy to use and praised the efficient manner in which Jakin ID installed and supported them. Meeting the specifications that the factory requires such as compatibility and robustness to harsh conditions, SQUARE Pharmaceuticals was overall satisfied with the products and level of service they received.
The implementation of ACTAtek and AMS management solution for both access control and workforce management instead of two separate access control systems and time clocks saves purchasing, operational and maintenance costs for the SQUARE Pharmaceuticals Limited.