NSGB BANK (EGYPT)
- Required a robust Time Attendance and Access Control system to cater up to 3000 users, with option to increase capacity in the future.
- Has multiple branches therefore needed to be connected over multiple locations.
- Data is needed to be pooled from these sites into the NSGB’s main headquarters.
Jakin ID helped NSGB by providing them the following solutions:
- 150x Jakin ID combination models (ACTA-3K-FS-M) were deployed in many of the bank’s branches and the main headquarters. Many were eventually upgraded later to increase user capacity of up to 5000 users (ACTA-5K-FS-M).
- Flexible authentication options including optical biometric fingerprint and smart card technology.
- Access Control facilities are built in for security management of employees and restricted areas, save costs with a unified system to avoid unnecessary additional hardware.
- Network ready with built in LAN connectivity for multiple site installation.
- Configurable Primary/Secondary setup with designated IP Address facility.
- All Jakin ID units are synchronized using Jakin ID Sync, where the event log data are transmitted to the central database in real time.
- Jakin ID Agent middleware helps collects data event log data from multiple terminals in either real-time or time scheduled mode into the database server.
- Third party software integration allows customisable Time Attendance software provided by the vendor with components of the SOAP SDK.
There were minor issues with the Primary/Secondary setup but it was resolved with assistance from the Jakin ID Technical Support team. Additional tools and software were deployed to help remedy issues to fit the needs required by NSGB bank.