NORTH SHORE BANK (USA)
Founded in 1923 on Shorewood, Wisconsin, North Shore Bank provides financial services such as savings, banking loans and investments to cater communities on Wisconsin’s eastern edge – from Kenosha in the south to Green Bay and the Door County peninsula in the north.
The North Shore Bank required an Access Control and Time Attendance system to cater for their 1000 employees. Previously they have been using keypad authentication for Access Control but felt it no longer fit for purpose.
- It needed to be affordable within their budget with an easy installation.
- Wanted Biometric Fingerprint Authentication for increased security against unauthorised use and reliable data integrity.
- NSB was also keen on the convenience of employees no longer requiring smart cards as all they need is their unique fingerprint to access the premises, which also saves the expenses at the purchase of the extra smart cards.
- They wanted a system that can streamline all employee records quickly and easily in real-time over a remote site.
Jakin ID acknowledged its requirements and implemented North Shore Bank their bespoke Time Attendance & Access Control solution as below.
- Jakin ID’s integrated biometric fingerprint technology on the terminal prevents problems of “Buddy Punching” where employees may pass on their IDs to clock in despite not being present on the site.
- Jakin ID ‘s AMS software included in the solution has been designed to simplify user management with automated wage calculations and generated reports via the 3rd party system integration ready.
- Web based technology from the Jakin ID AMS software enables users to access information on reports from almost any location in the World.
North Shore Bank was able to utilise the advanced, fully featured biometric Time Attendance and Access control system without compromising on quality, ease of use and affordability. They praised the service and the solution provided by Jakin ID and highly recommend them to other clients.
The ACTAtek and AMS management solution for both access control and workforce management instead of two separate access control systems and time clocks save purchasing, operational and maintenance costs.