MUIRFIELD CONTRACTS (SCOTLAND, UK)
Founded in 1988, Muirfield is an established and successful building contractor in Scotland, United Kingdom. Currently they’re building a school (King spark School) in Dundee, Scotland.
Jakin ID helped provided Muirfield Contracts the following solution:
- Around 200 employees are contracted to construct the school.
- Muirfield required a robust and reliable Time Attendance and Access Control system to manage their employee’s attendance as well as providing a safe environment by preventing unauthorised trespassers accessing the construction site.
- Jakin ID Fingerprint Model was chosen for the site.
- Jakin ID units use built in relays which control the HEET turnstiles to access the site.
- Jakin ID units are IP 65 Certified certification for resistance of environmental elements for outdoor installation.
- Biometric Fingerprint technology prevents problems of “Buddy Punching” where employees may pass on their IDs to clock in despite not being present on the site.
- Jakin ID AMS software deployed allowed senior managers to quickly analyse employee’s attendance records and punctuality as well as and generating reports from the terminal.
Muirfield did initially run into some problems with the installation in the early phase. But this was quickly resolved by Jakin ID’s dedicated technical support team by providing an engineer onsite to quickly troubleshoot the misplaced wiring to correct the fault. He also provided advice on best practices to use the Jakin ID efficiently.
Muirfield was impressed by the features that the Jakin ID Fingerprint Model & Jakin ID AMS solution provided and have praised the dedicated support team to help them on their enquiries, which lead them to highly recommend Jakin ID for clients that work in similar industries.
The implementation of ACTAtek and AMS management solution for both access control and workforce management instead of two separate access control systems and time clocks also saves a lot of purchasing, operational and maintenance costs.