QATAR ISLAMIC BANK (QIB)
Qatar Islamic Bank (QIB) needed a Time Attendance system that is able to accurately record and manage employees over its many branches in Qatar. Jakin ID catered for the Qatar Islamic Bank (QIB) and provided them the following solutions:
- Multiple Jakin ID Fingerprint and Smart Card units were deployed for each QIB branch.
- Network ready with built in RJ-45 LAN connectivity allows multiple site installations (scalability) with unified data synchronisation that reduces administration time and unnecessary additional costs.
- Configurable Primary/Secondary setup with designated IP Address facility.
- Event logs are pooled using Jakin ID’s embedded web based technology for easy remote administration and work management.
- Jakin ID’s web based technology allows administrators to configure settings using a standard web browser of their chosen platform such as Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
- Third party software integration allows customisable Time Attendance software using components of the Jakin ID SOAP SDK.
- Transaction logs gathered from the Jakin ID terminals are processed by QIB TA software to generate employee reports and payroll calculations when needed on demand.
The Qatar Islamic Bank (QIB) was able to utilise the advanced, fully featured Jakin ID Time Attendance systems across its network of branches without compromising on the key issues of quality, ease of use and affordability.