Metropolitan Bank & Trust Company (Metrobank) is a universal bank providing a full range of banking services to large local and multinational corporations, middle markets, high net worth individuals, and retail segments. Metrobank has a consolidated network of over 700 domestic branches and 35 foreign branches, subsidiaries, and representative offices; 58 remittance tie-ups, and more than a thousand correspondent banks, with an international presence spanning 21 countries. It has a consolidated network of over 1,000 ATMs throughout the Philippines. Metrobank needed a Time Attendance, and also Access Control system that is able to accurately record and manage employees over its many branches in the Philippines.
Jakin ID catered for Metrobank and provided them the following solutions:
- Multiple Jakin ID Fingerprint and Smart Card units were deployed for each branch.
- Network ready with built in RJ-45 LAN connectivity allows multiple site installations (scalability) with unified data synchronisation that reduces administration time and unnecessary additional costs.
- Event logs are pushed back to the central AMS server database via Jakin ID’s embedded web-based technology for easy remote administration and work management.
- Jakin ID’s web-based technology allows administrators to configure settings using a standard web browser under different O.S. platforms.
- The bank’s third-party software partner can sassily integrate their existing TMS via AMS SOAP/API.
Transaction logs gathered from the Jakin ID terminals are processed by the TMS software to generate employee reports and payroll calculations when needed on demand.
The implementation of ACTAtek and AMS management solution for both access control and workforce management instead of two separate access control systems and time clocks saves purchasing, operational and maintenance costs for the Metrobank.